Thursday, December 31, 2009

No Excuses: 2010

I hate New Years Resolutions! I am not committing to any one solid thing but rather a concept I've been longing for forever! Here it is: NO MORE EXCUSES!

I am literally sick of myself. I'm sick of all the reasons I give myself for continuing certain behaviors and habits. Even though my New Years Resolution (NYR) is 'concept' based, I will have specific goals. But, I'm not going to hold myself to the NYR typical standard. Life changes don't happen in one year. It's taken me 32 years to become who I am today.

So for months I've been attempting to stop smoking, exercise, and eat certain foods. Well, it is NOT working! I always loose focus, I don't plan, I make excuses! Now I'm simply going to stop making excuses for my life. I am forgiving myself for the past and in two hours and eleven minutes I'm starting fresh. Because no matter how many excuses I make, how many times I fail myself, things are only getting worse. I want my life to change and get better!

I started this blog and never continued. Today I commit to write here, hopefully everyday. Truth is I'm writing a book about this. My blog is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment