Thursday, September 17, 2009

Part 1

Hello Everyone!

I'm beginning a blog about me. I know it sounds silly but listen. In 12 days I'm saying goodbye to the old me and starting fresh. I'll be blogging about it and writing a book at the same time. In hopes to inspire others (especially women) to refind themselves. I'll be focusing in on self care. Something I have long forgotten. This is so important to me and scary! I've lied to myself for a long time about what I want. Now I'm going after it strong and fierce. Motivation and inspiration is a huge part of who I am so I'm hoping that blogging will drive me to keep going for the long haul.

On September 28Th I start school at Western Oregon University. I also start my personal training with a physical fitness instructor. There's a lot else in the works but I'm tyring not to overwhelm myself. I promise pictures and new juicy details everyday. Join me on my journey and maybe start a blog yourself. They are wonderful.

This was my first step. I needed to write it down. Commit to the process. Now I've got a lot of mapping to do. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment